sâmbătă, 17 aprilie 2010

Forgive-forgave-forgotten.

My white wings shiver because of the cold. My mind seems frozen too.
I search in the depths of my darkened mind and try to recall you.
And yet, you are here not. I know you are in hell.
It's taken you from me and hidden you so well.
I shall go there now and take you back -
It's not the courage that I lack.
I'll face the flames with which you burnt my soul.
I want yours back, for it makes me whole.
I shall walk among demons and try to escape their torture ;
I will be safe and I'll find my fortune.
I'll break the silver gates of hell and I will pass Cerberus
And I will search for you - you made me ravenous.
Love was both my archenemy and my friend.
It's you why from Heaven I was sent.
But now... you're gone. And so am I.
We're torn apart by the question "Why?"
Why me in heaven? Why you in hell?
Two souls abandoned in a burning shell.
I used to love you, I still do.
I've always wished you loved me too.


As centuries passed, she forgave him for ripping her heart out of her chest, cutting it with a knife and eating it while spilling her blood everywhere. She loved him to death.
As centuries passed he'd forgotten her... She was just another dinner.

2 comentarii:

  1. esti sadica. si cer drepturile de autor pentru titlu!!! stii ca am un titlu' exact la fel la o postare pe deviant? si stii ca a fost ideea mea? ;;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Nu-ti dai copyrights pentru ca tu ai forgive-forgave-forgiven. Si stii ca am scris asta fara sa-ti vad postul de pe dA. I don't read dA blogs. :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere